Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Lockdown - Digital Learning from home

Besides all the negative vibes that are currently flowing through the air during these times I have so far enjoyed the majority of my lockdown. Funny thing is… for my family we don’t stand by the rules but no ones perfect and we are not here to judge one another, anyway, my family and I have been celebrating birthdays and achievements by gathering together in one house. Social distancing - not too much of a problem considering that all I do is sit at home all day, except for my mum and brother, who stay in the same household with me as well as my two older siblings,  they are essential workers. It’s never frightening, the fact that it's possible for them to carry the Virus and spread it around because we all are confident that we're stronger than the bug.


Despite the fact that I have been busy cleaning a lot of the time, I still manage to have a relaxing time with there being a large amount of time in my hands. This is an image of my learning area, digital learning from home. It isn’t always like this, one because I hardly do my work and two because today I was just feeling like a snack. As you can see, I was watching some muckbang, which is a popular trend on youtube for youtubers at the moment. There are also chips, noodles and tuna alongside my 2 devices which are very helpful for my hunger. Of course we cannot forget about the lovely bottle of water because we need to keep hydrated throughout the day and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment